Thursday 10 February 2011

The Sons of Gork

For the upcoming Necromunda campaign, I'll run a Goliath gang for the first time. I've always played Orlocks in the past, and I want to try something new.

I'm planning on building it from scratch, using only current plastic kits from GW. The theme will be Ork Kultists. That's right, think Diggas from GorkaMorka, but on steroids.

These guys admire brute strength, and there are few brutes out there that are tougher than Orks, right? So they want to be just like 'em. Steel jaws, huge choppas and noisy shootas. Probably some green facepaint.

To keep with the theme, I'm planning on using no las or melta weapons at all. Only things that go boom and preferably leaves a big mess.

So, without further ado, let me introduce the Gang Leader and Heavies 1 and 2 of the Sons of Gork:

Gang Leader
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword & Frag Grenades

Leader: front

Leader: back

Leader: left

Leader: right

Heavy 1
Flamer & Autogun

Heavy 1: front

Heavy 1: back

Heavy 1: left

Heavy 1: right

Heavy 2
Boltgun

Heavy 2: front

Heavy 2: back

Heavy 2: left

Heavy 2: right

There you have them, the first three members of the gang.

See ya!

/S

No comments: